The mission of the Primo Tapia Cruz Roja Thrift Store is to generate income for the ambulance service in Primo Tapia, and secondly, to be a source of reasonably priced used clothes, shoes, accessories, household items and electronics for the residents of Primo Tapia; the entire staff are volunteers and are dedicated to this purpose.
Cruz Roja Primo Tapia Thrift Store is located in the heart of Primo Tapia on Carretera Libre A Ensenada at KM 47 Loc 3, Ejido Primo Tapia, Rosarito, BC.
If you would like to join our group of dedicated volunteers please stop by the store and fill out a volunteer information form or contact us here
HOURS OF OPERATION
Donated items always needed:
- Gently used clothing, men, women and children's
- Shoes, men, women and children's
- Linens, bed, bath and table
- Towels, Blankets Bedding
- Kitchen appliances,
- Pots and pans, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, cooking utensils
- Household items
- Books, artwork, games, toys, etc.